EXPLICAR EL PECADO CON VASOS

Si estáis en alguna red social, seguro que ya habéis visto el vídeo. Lo dejo como algo curioso, ya que en algunos casos puede ayudar a explicar a niños lo que hace el pecado con el hombre y cómo la intervención de Cristo cambia las cosas. Lo imposible se hace posible. Un sencillo vídeo muy recomendable para explicar el sacramento del perdón.
You, Sin and the Christ - Simple Illustration
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. (Psalm 51:7)

Ingredients:
You = water
Sin = water+iodine (could also use food coloring)
Christ = water+bleach

Everybody has a right to express their own views but I don't have any obligation to comment on them :)

I can see how much of an effect it's having on some people by reading those comments...haha :P